This is a very popular and much appreciated service.
Clients have the opportunity to make a list of all their grounds care
questions, requests, and projects that need to be addressed. At the time
of the consultation, Larry Iorii, the President of Down to Earth Inc.
uses his 40 years of practical field experience to advise them on the
best solution for their problems.
Also, Down To Earth, Inc.'s continued schooling and
participation at national, regional, and local conferences means that
our clients have access to the latest information. In addition, we have
built an unsurpassed network of quality contractors to help cover our
Here are a few samples of the most common requests, concerns, and questions.
- Old landscapes that need an overhaul
- Ideas for patio layout and type of construction
- What type of plants can be used next to the front door, corners
of the house, tree lawn, wet areas, etc; (advice on planting design,
selection, and specific problems)?
- When is the best time to repair or install a new lawn?
- Explain the differences of sod vs. seed.
- What part of the day and how much water does my lawn need to stay healthy?
- What is the proper height to mow grass?
- Does my lawn need de-thatching?
- When is the best time to prune shrubbery?
NOTE: "Do It Yourself" customers are welcomed and
encouraged! Many new homeowners move into a property and feel
overwhelmed. We provide a logical approach in understanding their
grounds. Also, property managers and grounds care superintendents
utilize our consulting service to update their specifications and obtain
a second opinion when problems occur.
Our consultation rates start at $110-$250 for the first hour and pro-rated
for $75 an hour for additional time. Considering our field experience,
education and contacts, the rates are a value.
Give us a call today at (302) 654-8113. We look forward to helping you.