Larry Iorii, President of Down to Earth, Inc., has drawn
the lessons he has learned from more than four decades of professional
grounds care experience. His thirty five years as a successful business
owner naturally evolved into Small Business Consultations. This industry
specific lecture and tutorial, delivered by Larry, teach all the
techniques necessary to survive in the land care business for both new
and established companies.
Small Business Consultations covers important topics, such as:
employee recruitment and retention
how to develop a consulting business
Topics of speeches
- Landscape Design and Installation - before/after (residential and small commercial)
- Lawn Renovation - discuss various situations, options, and pricing guidelines
- How to Develop a Consulting Business
- Small is Better! (Downsizing)
- Networking with the Competition
- Marketing Tips for a Small Business
- Survival in the 21st Century
- Roundtable, Trouble-Shooting for Small Business Owners*
- Career Options in the Landscaping Industry
- Professionalism with Pesticides
- 35 Years in Business: My 35 Favorite Business Secrets
- Plus – Customized speeches available for your specific needs, as well!
* This has been a big hit with attendees at national and
regional conferences. Individuals feel less intimidated and leave with
solutions to their specific problems.
The fees are quoted with relation to the specific requests. Also, lodging, meals, and all transportation are additional.